GRS Valtech expects exemplary conduct from each and every employee at all times both on the personal and professional levels in terms of health and safety. Strict compliance to the rules of hygiene, health and safety at work is a guarantee of our professionalism.
Being a role model constantly encourages our staff to use our resources for the preservation of the environment through the implementation of concrete actions in our treatment centres or on our sites.
Our Adherence to quality, health, safety and environment rules and regulations has granted us the following certifications:
For all of our activities
- ISO 9001 : 2 000 (Quality Management)
- ISO 14001 (Environment Management)
- OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management)
For business "Treatment of Contaminated Sites and Soils"
- MASE (Business Safety Improvement Manual)
- Certification of service providers in the field of contaminated sites and soils, in area B “Rehabilitation engineering” and C “Execution of rehabilitation”
In order to focus on priority actions and act on safety prevention, GRS Valtech is engaged in a collaborative process called VIVRE based on 5 key areas: Visiting, Involving, Valuing, Reacting, Exchanging. The V.I.V.R.E. program defines a common basis applicable by the management and all employees. It is primarily based on the rigorous application of a line of conduct and basic rules to workstations.